Saturday, October 12, 2019

#9 - Cold Moon (2016)

Okay, so now I'm two movies behind, all because my flu kicked it up a notch.  Look, I am all for the little guy trying harder and overcoming the bigger guy, but this virus has kicked my ass enough.  Tonight's movie I found on Vudu, so if you want to watch it, go there.

Cold Moon (2016) is a bit of a ghost story / murder mystery. A girl goes missing in a small town, and after a few days, her body is found.  The sheriff can't seem to solve the murder, but that only encourages the murderer to be even bolder.  Then some strange things started happening.

Oh geez, yeah, I really need to work on my plot summaries.  That sounds horrible.  Hey, I still got that fever/flu thingy, so I'm blaming that.  I chose this movie based solely on the fact that Christopher Lloyd was in it, though he doesn't get a lot of screen time.  There's a bunch of other veteran actors too, recogniazable ones, so at least the acting was mostly decent.  Not really much special effects to speak of, good production values as far as I can tell, decently well done plot, though a bit more explanation might have helped at the end, there.  Other than that, solid horror movie.  Again, watch it on Vudu, if you feel like it.

Going to call it a night and get some rest. Hopefully, I'll be able to catch up on the horror movies this weekend.  I hate falling behind.  Then I have to scramble to catch up and my work becomes shoddy, and shoddy is just too weird an adjective to use on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Halloween!

And OHMRAT 2023 ends just as it began.  With a quiet whimper.  Sadly, I had no time this month.  Too busy trying to stay alive.  But, I did ...