Tuesday, October 15, 2019

#15 - Isabelle (2018)

W00t!  All caught up once I finish this review!  I got this movie off Vudu, and it's the most watched horror movie on there.  I tried sorting the horror movies by release date, but every movie I tried to watch was just utterly horrible that way.  So, I figured I'd let everyone else decide what was good enough for me to watch, and Isabelle came up first!  So, I watched it.  Weird, huh?  :-)

Isabelle (2018) is about a pregnant mom who moves into a new house, and has some issues with her new neighbors.  I can't really say anything else without giving away the rest of the movie.

I wasn't overly fond of this movie.  Basically a re-worked possession story, but it wasn't very good.  The acting was meh, the plot was barely coherent, and the effects were bleh.  I'll try some of the other most-watched horror movies on vudu next time, and see if they are any better.  Maybe Vudu isn't the best source for horror movie material.

In other news, I am feeling slightly better.  Especially now that I am all caught up on my reivews.  That's all for tonight, things to do, k thx bai!  :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Halloween!

And OHMRAT 2023 ends just as it began.  With a quiet whimper.  Sadly, I had no time this month.  Too busy trying to stay alive.  But, I did ...