Tuesday, October 15, 2019

#13 - Hell Fest (2018)

More letter H movies!  Trying to catch up on reviews, typing quickly!  I apologize in advance for any typos you encounter.

Hell Fest (2018) is a tale about a bunch of teens on their way to one of those scary haunted house things they set up to scare the shit out of people at Halloween.  The only problem with this one is, there's a real killer out there, and he's after one of the girls.  Can they figure out that the play-acting is real, before the real killer figures out that they're onto him?

I wasn't thrilled with Hell Fest, but it was mildly entertaining, and there were some cool scenes I enjoyed.  Tony Todd made a brief cameo (man that guy gets around), but I didn't know a single other actor in the entire movie.  Good production values, okay special effects, dialogue was okay.  I watched Hell Fest on one of the Showtime cable channels, if you want to check it out.

Moving on quickly!  So many reviews to cover, not much time!  :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Halloween!

And OHMRAT 2023 ends just as it began.  With a quiet whimper.  Sadly, I had no time this month.  Too busy trying to stay alive.  But, I did ...