Thursday, February 23, 2012

lol Four years of colds

So I read back, and my blog is now three years old!

In internet time, that's like an eon or something! So I read my first post, which was posted on February 4th or something, 2009! Over three years ago! And what was my first post about?

Being sick.

God I love it when things stay consistent, don't you? Good to know after 3 years, nothing has changed!

(laughs his ass off and goes to play more computer games while recovering from his nasty cold)

Happy 3-year anniversary, enlightened readers! :-) Shout-outs to Brando, some chick from england, maybe a russian opera singer, rich who moved to aussie land, and the flying spaghetti monster alone knows who else reads this tripe! Hope you've been enjoying it so far! I'll keep posting until I lose all the feeling in my testicles! Well... because once the feeling goes in THOSE, there's not really much point to living, is there? ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the 3 year anniversary, SoW!!! We love the blog and always keep checking back for more! Even have some friends interested now who bring it up from time to time, so now youre famous on both sides of Planet Earth!!!
    Now, where is that review of the movie John Carter in 3D, the PC Game Diablo 3, the Xbox vs. Playstation debate, and the overall state of women being evil, eh?!? Also, I know you have a copy of D3 hidden and arent telling us!!! And hey, where are the pics of you with the lack of feeling in your testicles--now those we are REALLY looking forward to!!! Haha! Anyways 'Grats again SoW, now were slinking back into the shadows, where we lurk and read, read and lurk...well those are the main two thingies and we cant switch them around in any other combos, can we?! :P SoW 4 TeH wIn!!

    ReplyDelete

Happy Halloween!

And OHMRAT 2023 ends just as it began.  With a quiet whimper.  Sadly, I had no time this month.  Too busy trying to stay alive.  But, I did ...