Thursday, June 3, 2010

Happy Town part 4

Happy Town's back, yay!

So I guess this is episode 4? Something like that. Maybe 5. I've lost count. Anywho, i guess since I am following the show better, I am sort of getting into it. Last night's episode was pretty standardly normal until the end.

So basically, to recap, the magic man is kidnapping people from the small town of haplin. The sheriff's wife was kidnapped, but she's all back safe and returned now. However, a kidnap victim who disappeared 12 years previous, is now missing a hand. That was apparently severed 48 hours before. So... Where has that kidnap victim been for the last 12 years? Are all the other victims still alive? Why did the magic man return only the first victim's hand, and yet choose to return the most recent victim entirely whole and apparently unharmed? Was it because the sheriff chose to play the magic man's game, and was subsequently rewarded with the return of his wife? All interesting questions. This series is shaping up fairly well, I must say.

As far as characters go, sam neill is still brilliant casting. I think everyone else in the movie could go. Except perhaps the sheriff's buddy who murdered someone in the first episode. I actually like him, despite his murderous slaughtering of an innocent. Which begs the question, since he only committed the murder because he was convinced the man he was killing was, in fact, the magic man, now that the real magic man has shown up, is he now sorry he killed an innocent man? Something they should probably explore next episode.

Chloe/Henley is of course, still resoundingly gorgeous. She had a lovemaking scene with some moron who just got out of jail and just was really smokingly hot during it. She makes me want to mate with her just being ont he damn screen. I don't know if it's a lot of makeup or lighting or what, but i suspect it's just her. Maybe she's butt ugly in person, but i doubt it. lol

Speaking of hot chicks, I also saw Amber Heard in the Stepfather remake. Why they had to remake the original, I really don't know. Personally I found the original a better movie on the whole, with better acting, than the remake. Jill schoelen as the daughter even had nude scenes. She was very cute and hot in them. But her, back to Amber Heard. She stars as the stepson's girlfriend in this movie, and there's several scenes with her in a bikini where the camera almost solely focuses on her body. It's in like every other shot in certain scenes. She's like a young, sexier scarlett johannesen, and I didn't even think that was possible. The voice is similar, too. I was agog. Yes, agog. Very hot.

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Halloween!

And OHMRAT 2023 ends just as it began.  With a quiet whimper.  Sadly, I had no time this month.  Too busy trying to stay alive.  But, I did ...