Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Proof Is In The Pudding

I have new ammunition in the weather.com vs wunderground.com debate.

As you may have read in my previous posts, my nephew and his female friend-not-girlfriend have repeatedly belittled me for having a tiny penis. Wait. No. Well, they belittled me for that, but they ALSO belittled me for using the wunderground.com weather site instead of THEIR personal favorite, the weather.com site. Their position has always been that the wunderground site is inaccurate and doesn't give you as much information as the weather.com website. My position has always been, not only is the information and forecast the same on both sites, but the information is all right there on the wunderground.com website, and what difference does it make it they have the same forecast?

Well, I am VINDICATED. Not only did I show last time I visited this issue that wunderground has WAY more up to the second information at your fingertips, but I have been randomly checking both websites to see what the forecasts and temperature readings are, and for the most part they have been identical. HOWEVER, I checked the weather this morning when I got into work, knowing the next two days it was going to be nice and warm and sunny. Wunderground.com has been telling me ALL WEEK that friday was going to be hotter than today (thursday), and this morning when I checked weather.com, it said tomorrow was going to be COLDER than today! I was like, WTF, these are TOTALLY different forecasts! It was time to put the theory that weather.com is more accurate to the test. And don't give me that "What weather site you use is irrelevant bullshit" argument that I used, because THEY started this shit by being all uppity about what website they use, and I am going to finish it! So now time will tell on whose forecast is more accurate, wunderground's or weather.com's.

UPDATE: OH and there it is. Weather.com just changed their forecast to say tomorrow is going to be hotter than today, matching what wunderground.com has been telling me ALL WEEK. The PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING, my friends, and despite not knowing wtf that stupid expression means, it's obvious that not only does wunderground have more up-to-date information at your fingertips, but they are more accurate as a result of it. I rest my case, and laugh hysterically and maniacally at you impudent weather nerds. HAHA HAH, HAH HAH, HAHAHAHAHAHAA. And HAH. So there. :-P

Yes. I am usually right and, especially when I am told I am wrong and turn out to be right, I DO rub your nose in it. Don't say I didn't warn you the next time you don't believe me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Halloween!

And OHMRAT 2023 ends just as it began.  With a quiet whimper.  Sadly, I had no time this month.  Too busy trying to stay alive.  But, I did ...