Thursday, March 25, 2010

It's NOT ME!!! :-)

I'm not the celebrity death!

I am currently at work and I just heard about Robert Culp dying. He was 79, hit his head on the sidewalk and died, I guess. It WASN'T ME THIS TIME, BABY!! WOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

On a sad note, I liked Robert Culp. He was famous for I Spy back in the 60's, but that was before my time. I knew him from Greatest American Hero back in the 70's or 80's, where he played FBI agent to alien-suited superhero ... i forget the actor's name, anyway, it was some guy who donned an alien suit and couldn't figure out how to use it properly. He still tried, and Robert Culp cleaned up the mess it left the bad guys in afterwards and took credit for it, because come on, who's going to believe a a schoolteacher wearing an alien super-suit beat up the bad guys? EXACTLY. That would have been my first thought, too.

Also, they are working on a new movie, Gladiators vs Werewolves. I don't think I need to say anything more than that.

But I am SO glad I am not the cause of any more celebrity deaths. My take a day off and a celeb dies string is OVER! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Halloween!

And OHMRAT 2023 ends just as it began.  With a quiet whimper.  Sadly, I had no time this month.  Too busy trying to stay alive.  But, I did ...