I've long been convinced that humanity is composed entirely of the stupid and the insane. I fall into the insane category. And finally I have proof of my convictions. After reading through several pages of this, tell me you don't agree with me. About the people part. I think everyone agrees that I am insane. No argument there. (crickets) That's what I thought.
http://notalwaysright.com
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Halloween!
And OHMRAT 2023 ends just as it began. With a quiet whimper. Sadly, I had no time this month. Too busy trying to stay alive. But, I did ...
-
I usually like to watch this one around October, because it has some of the best atmosphere of any horror movie I have ever seen. And yes, ...
-
Here we have come to the end of another year, or almost. 2016 bit the big one, big time. So many artists, musicians and celebrities have k...
-
With this final post for the month, October Horror Movie Review-A-Thon 2017 is complete, and I shall rule the world!!! MUA HA HA HA HAAAAA!...
No comments:
Post a Comment